Are you looking for a unique birthday party? Hay Rides, Pumpkin bowling, animal petting, apple picking, bounce houses, corn mazes and all sorts of wholesome fun can be found at the farm! Fall farm parties are amazingly fun for both children and adults alike. Consider a farm birthday party for your little farmer!
- Invitations – choose a fun farm theme for the invitations and paper wear. Check out Pinterest for some amazing ideas. Farm Birthday Party Ideas. For example a traditional red barn with doors that open to display the time and place of the party.
- Food. While many farms can provide the food or order in the food for the party you could continue the farm theme. For example, a fruit salad carved out of a watermelon in the shape of a pig. Milk made on the premises would be a great idea as well if you ca arrange it.
- Cake Display. Find a local bakery that could make a birthday cake into the shape of a farm animal such as a cow or goat or maybe even a barn. Cupcakes could be made into all different farm animals.
- Party Supplies and Goodie Bags. Give each birthday guest a bandana or cowboy hat when they get to the party to make them feel like they are a mini farmer. Gift bags could include caramelized apples made at the party or mini pumpkins picked in the field.
- Activities. Most farms will assign you a coordinator for the party who will have you choose what activities you want for your birthday boy or girl. This person can guide you on a fun hay ride, through the corn maze, into the bouncy houses or whatever farm activities your birthday child wants. You decide whether the party will be more sedate with apple or fruit picking or more on the active side with races and mazes.
Categorized in: Birthday Party