Farm Fresh Blueberry Muffins
This Mother’s day treat your mom to the best homemade Blueberry Muffins! She will love this perfect breakfast treat!
1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
3/4 cup white sugar
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoons baking powder\
1/3 cup vegetable oil
about 1/3 cup milk
1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
2 TBS white sugar
2 TBS brown sugar
3 TBS all-purpose flour
3 TBS butter, cubed and softened
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease a muffin tin or line with muffin cups.
- Mix the muffin dry ingredients (flour, sugar, salt, baking powder) in a large bowl. In a glass measuring cup, pour in the 1/3 cup oil. Add an egg and then pour in enough milk to make a full cup of liquid ingredients.
- Pour liquid ingredients into dry ingredients and mix well. Carefully fold blueberries into mix and spoon into muffin cups.
- Mix topping ingredients together with a fork until crumbly. Sprinkle over the top of the muffin batter.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden and a toothpick inserted in one comes out clean.