Local Agriculture Events in Northeastern Massachusetts
We’ve gathered information on classes, Farmers’ Markets, workshops and more!
- This event has passed.
Baking School: Essential Breads
March 8, 2020 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
One event on March 22, 2020 at 1:00 pm
Learn the ins and outs of baking with baker Jess Wagoner at Appleton Farms! In this lively, hands-on cooking class, you’ll learn the essential science and techniques to baking the perfect loaf. This winter we’re offering two different classes: Introduction to Sourdough and Pizza & Focaccia. Join us for one or both classes to *leaven* your baking expertise!
Baking School is scheduled for Sundays from 1:00-3:00 pm, unless otherwise noted.
Bring the whole family! Children age 12+ are welcome to join with at least one adult.
- Sunday, January 12 | Introduction to Sourdough
- Sunday, January 26 | Pizza and Focaccia
- Sunday, February 9 | Introduction to Sourdough
- Sunday, February 16 | Pizza and Focaccia
- Sunday, March 8 | Introduction to Sourdough
- Sunday, March 22 | Pizza and Focaccia
Visit Appleton Farm’s website for additional information about “Baking School.”
Member price: $60
Nonmember price: $75