Local Agriculture Events in Northeastern Massachusetts
We’ve gathered information on classes, Farmers’ Markets, workshops and more!
Farm SpotlightMelissa's Flowers
221 Forge Valley Road Groton MA 01450
- This event has passed.
Dinner in the Field
July 25, 2018 @ 6:00 pm$125
Wednesday, July 25th • 6pm • $125 per person
Dinner in the Field is back! Wilson Farm Executive and French Master Chef Raymond Ost has another extravagant dinner menu planned to tantalize your tastebuds. Take in the sunset on the field where dinner was harvested. Paired with a wine for each course, this unique dining experience is one you don’t want to miss.
• Cherry-Lime Glazed Scallops with Pancetta
• Smoked Bacon Wrapped Tenderloin Skewer with a Béarnaise Sauce
• Stuffed Mushrooms with Goat Cheese Brandy Duxelle
• Grilled Cheese on Brioche
• Blue Cheese Spoon Mousse and Fresh Anjou Pears
• Peruvian Pepper and Artichoke Crostini
• Mini Fritata with Broccoli and Roasted Peppers
• Duck Confit Crispy Ravioli
• Chilled Pea Soup with Fresh Marinated Oyster Caviar & Vodka Mascarpone
• Fresh Halibut Coulibiac with Wilted Spinach and Lemon Champagne Beurre Blanc
• Warm Aged St. Albans Vermont Cheese Fondue with Crispy Toasted Mouillette
• Seasonal Fresh Washington Cherry Mooncake Napoléon
• Coffee and Tea with Mignardises
Call 781-862-3900 now to reserve your seat at the table.