Local Agriculture Events in Northeastern Massachusetts
Farm SpotlightNagog Hill Farm
74 Hagog Hill RoadLittleton MA 01460
- This event has passed.
Marini Farm Corn Maze
September 14 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 10:00am, repeating until October 28, 2018
The 2018 Marini Farm Corn Maze is Arabian Nights themed this year! This is not your typical corn maze; it is both educational and interactive. There are over 18 stations strategically placed throughout the maze with answers to a game sheet that you will be given before entering.We don’t give you clues…you need to find your way out on your own! You will be able to track your progress through the maze by the amount of answers you find on your game sheet. A finished game sheet is a finished maze! Average time to complete the corn maze is 1.5 hours — so put on your sturdy shoes or sneakers and come enjoy the experience! For our youngest adventurers, we also have a 1 acre/20 minute “mini maze”.
Take the challenge of finding your way through the maze with your family and friends and enjoy lots of fun activities afterwards! There are hayrides, a jumping pillow, giant inflatables, a funky pumpkin trace, a corn house, an apple cannon, a mini maze for the little ones, a rope maze and more!
All youth must be accompanied by an adult. There will be no exceptions; this is for everyone’s safety.
- 7 days a week 10am – 6pm
- Flashlight Nights: Fridays & Saturdays6-10:30pm (begins 9/21/2018)
Admission Information & Pricing (ages 2+):
- Weekdays $10.99 per person
- Weekend $12.99 per person
- Flashlight $14.99 per person
- Military & Senior Discount $2.00 off with valid ID
- Ages 2 and under Free (with a paying adult)
- Last tickets sold 1 hour before closing
- All children, age 13 and under, MUST have a paying adult inside the maze park/corn maze at all times*
- Every guest, over the age of 2, must have an admission wristband to enter the Maze Park